This webinar, scheduled to last 45 minutes, is a chance for you to ask questions and listen in on general discussions on using plant collection software.
If you already have questions or ideas about topics you would like us to cover during the sessions, please send them to us directly.
Our webinar schedule going forward will be the first Thursday of the quarter at the following times:
- Western European Time (UK): 15:00 / 3pm
- Central European Time (Continental Europe): 16:00 / 4pm
- North America: Eastern Standard Time 10:00 / 10:00am
- Indochina Time : 22:00 / 10:00pm
If the thursday is a national holiday in USA, we will move the webinar to the following thursday.
How to join?
To sign up, just send and email to webinar@botanicalsoftware.
What is a webinar?
Think about it as a way to attend a conference without leaving your office or home. The speakers will be presenting examples on screen and you can listen via headphones, speakers on your computer or by telephone.
Requirements for joining the webinar
- Broadband Internet connection
- We use Google Meet for the webinar which can be used with most browser. Alternativly, you can also download the Google Meet App. For more information, visit https://apps.google.com/meet/how-it-works/.
Previous Webinar Recordings
- Botanical Software Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLnQzj7t8ldqisON-trjaqd4kcc8KTvkm