Installing the Floria Handheld App
Download the IrisBG App from relevant app store
Installing the App Manager
Download and install the App Manager on a Windows computer where the desktop software already is installed. You can download the App Manager from this page.
After installation, please follow these steps to activate your licenses.
- Ensure that the user have “Update” access to the IrisBG “Inbox” before proceeding.
- Start the App Manager and complete the details to submit an activation request to Botanical Software.
- We will process your activation request as soon as we can. Please note that this may take up to 24 hours depending on time difference and public holidays.
- When the activation request has been processed, you will receive an activation code to be used for your smartphones and tablets.
- Before proceeding, make sure all relevant app users have their email address filled out in their personnel record.
- Upon receiving the activation code, start the App Manager and upload your first App Dataset to the Floria App Service.
Activating the license on the App
- You can now start the App on a device, select “my garden”, fill in the activation code and email address. You can alternativly activate a device via App Manager by clicking the “activate” button and scan the activation barcode displayed on the screen.
- You will receive a pin code via email to be used to login on the App. You can change the pin code in the App settings.
- Active licenses are available in the App Manager licences screen where you can assign an “Asset name” and deactivate licenses that are no longer in use.
- Visit the online help for more details on how to use Handheld and App Manager.